Check out time is 10:00 a.m. on your day of departure. This allows our staff time to prepare for the next guest, and to address any issues with the home. If you have any questions, please message us.
PLEASE MESSAGE US WHEN YOU CHECK OUT SO THAT WE CAN LET HOUSEKEEPING KNOW.
Your Pre-Departure Check List:
- If there is a dishwasher in your property, please load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it before leaving. (Riverside Retreat does not have a dishwasher.)
- Please bag all trash in provided trash bags. Use as many as needed to bag, and close all trash bags. Place bags in the outside, in the blue trash can. In case of overflow, leave remaining trash bags in the laundry room.
- Gather all dirty towels, & used bed linens (sheets and pillowcases) & leave in the laundry room. Riverside Retreat does not have an accessible washer & dryer. Please gather dirty towels, & used bed linens & place neatly in one location.
- Leave all blankets, pillows, and mattress pads on the corresponding beds.
- Set the thermostat as follows: AC at 80° and heat at 60°.
- Please turn off all electronics.
- If the grill, or fire pit was used within the last 36 hours, please ensure the gas is turned off, &/or there are no remaining hot coals.
- Remember to close and lock all windows and doors.
*If any provided supplies have run out, or low during your stay, please leave a note or message us so we may restock for our next guests.
**Do not forget to double check to make sure you have not left any phone chargers, jewelry, or any personal items behind!